Your Word Is A Lamp Unto My Feet Coloring Page

Your Word Is A Lamp Unto My Feet Coloring Page. Proverbs 6:23 for the commandment is a lamp; 'thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light for my path'.

Lamp Onto My Feet School Worksheet Six Notes Clothing
Lamp Onto My Feet School Worksheet Six Notes Clothing from sixnotesclothing.com
And is in the present state of imperfection, in which he sees things but darkly. God's word is represented by the lights of the car, with which you can see only a few meters. Failing to unite my emotions and intellect.

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet.

Always remember, no matter how unclear the path, we need to say thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path, and trust and rely on. And we have something more sure, the prophetic word, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts Failing to join together in expressive thoughts. Jesus be my guide, and hold me to your side, and i will love you to the end.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Ron Weasley Coloring Pages

Weathering And Erosion Coloring Pages

Annie Coloring Pages